While we are always on the look out for talented developers of all levels, our San Francisco, CA studio is currently seeking an exceptional Web Developer to support our continued growth. Tank’s developers are responsible for collaborating effectively with internal teams, external teams, and the client in order to ensure we create and launch web sites that we can all be proud of.
What you’ll do for Tank:
- Build web and CMS sites and prototypes for all client sizes and industries.
- Work with Tank and our clients, advising them on our technical approach.
- Assist the client with implementation and questions.
- Collaborate with designers, project managers, other developers, and clients on technical projects.
What Tank offers:
Tank offers a learning environment that provides technical growth and collaboration. Our single room, open seating environment encourages idea sharing among designers, developers, and user experience designers. We prefer communication over process. We love great design and user experience and strive to match the beauty of our designs with the beauty of our well-written code.
What you offer:
- 2+ years of professional experience working in a related industry including: Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, or Web Design.
- Experience with modern front-end workflow processes and tools (Gulp, NPM, Webpack, Sass).
- Experience with CMS driven websites. Drupal or WordPress preferred.
- Love of the command line.
- Experience with application level programming such as PHP.
- An understanding of the web development process including requirements gathering, application design, quality assurance, and deployment.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Good experience collaborating with team members.
This is a full time, on-site position. No recruiting agencies please. No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview. Thank you!