Our Cambridge, MA studio is currently seeking an exceptional product designer, responsible for creating simple, effective, elegant interfaces that will be used by millions. In this role, you will work with a tight knit team of UX designers, visual designers and developers to concept, design, prototype, test, iterate and launch useable applications. The right candidate will have the ability to solve problems through design and then deliver a usable, amazing product. This is a hands-on role!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 6+ years in an agency or in-house agency design role.
- Strong conceptual thinking that understands client business rules and user needs and behaviors, translating them into actionable deliverables.
- User interface and visual design experience demonstrated through a strong portfolio that demonstrates beautiful, usable design.
- A solid understanding of user-centered design principles and industry best practices, particularly as it applies to web-based applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to provide clear creative direction and feedback to ensure an efficient creative process.
- A foundation of front-end development to enable strong partnership with our development team.
- Self-starter who partners well with internal and external teams. No ego please.
Please be sure to include your portfolio link for consideration. This is a full time, on-site position. No recruiting agencies please. No phone calls, please. Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview.