Would you like to work with a group of talented, enthusiastic, and just plain cool public relations/social media experts, visual designers, UX designers, copywriters, developers and account managers?
It’s busy around here so we are on the hunt for an exceptional PR Account Coordinator with two to four years of experience and an appetite for the imaginative.
Tank is seeking an experienced PR professional to join our growing Boston office. Candidates must have exceptional media relations and client management skills, as well as a strong comfort level with social media strategy and execution. Experience with consumer technology/B2B & B2C/lifestyle sectors strongly preferred.
- Alongside Account Manager, serve as day-to-day client contact for assigned accounts
- Draft press releases, pitches, media/message materials, meeting agendas and recaps
- Execute approved client PR plans
- Create and execute social media plans and content calendars
- Identify top industry influencers and create/update ongoing contact spreadsheets
- Oversee results tracking and reporting
- Identify and respond to proactive and reactive editorial media opportunities
- Maintain strong media/influencer/blogger relationships
- Stay up to date on media landscape and trends relevant to client categories/regions
- Participate in brainstorms and contribute to creation of PR programs and plans
- Participate in client status calls/meetings; leading at times, when appropriate
- Maintain a high level of consistent quality across agency deliverables
- Aid in new business research and pitches, as needed
- 2-4 years of post-college PR experience (agency experience preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload across multiple accounts to meet deadlines
- Experience/awareness and interest in consumer technology sector/B2B & B2C communications
- Experience developing and executing integrated plans including traditional PR and social media tactics
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Media relations expertise
- Social media literacy
- Ability to take direction and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Comfort level in speaking to clients and media contacts
- Willingness to be a team player; ability to work with multiple internal and external agency partners
We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun, diverse and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If this describes you, please submit an email with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. This is a full time, on-site position. No recruiting agencies please. No phone calls, please. Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview.