Tank is a design firm that integrates strategy, design and technology to help companies and organizations create memorable brand expressions across multiple channels. Our Boston and San Francisco, CA studios are always seeking exceptional designers with strong interactive and brand experience.
Our ideal designer is able to:
- Balance beautiful, thoughtful design with positive, effective user experience and overall business objectives.
- See projects through from visual conception to development and launch.
- Work in close collaboration with our internal UX, content and development teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years in an agency or in-house agency design role.
- User interface and visual design experience demonstrated through a strong portfolio that demonstrates beautiful, usable design.
- Strong conceptual thinking that translates a client’s business rules and user needs into actionable deliverables.
- A solid understanding of user-centered design principles and industry best practices, particularly as it applies to web-based applications.
- Self-starter who partners well with internal and external teams. No ego please.
Please be sure to include your portfolio link for consideration. This is a full time, on-site position. No recruiting agencies please. No phone calls, please. Due to the high volume of submissions, we are not able to reply to each individual applicant. You will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview.