At Tank, we have very talented individuals who play the dual role of account manager and project manager. These individuals are an integral part of how we grow our business, through their ability in developing and maintaining healthy and productive relationships with our clients. We are currently looking to add to this team in our growing San Francisco studio and are searching for an extremely detail-oriented, client-focused candidate who is a pro at directing client initiatives, owning project schedules and managing internal teams across multiple studio locations.
Our perfect candidate has the following qualifications:
- 5+ years experience, ideally in an agency setting working on branding, digital UI, print and campaigns;
- Skilled at building and growing client relationships, both existing and new business development;
- Experience at managing and directing Fortune 500 brands across multiple communication platforms;
- Has a strong understanding of the web development process and experience with interactive initiatives;
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills – this position requires a significant amount of business writing as well as client and team interaction;
- Can effectively manage budgets and timelines to keep projects on track and in scope;
- Has a strong, passionate work ethic. Able to multi-task and adapt to dynamic workloads / deadlines;
- Willing to play multiple roles to support smaller studio environment;
- Bachelor’s degree is required and positive energy a plus.
Please note: this job is full-time and onsite only. No recruiters please.